Thursday 1 May 2008

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe



Television giver Holly Willoughby has defended her closet for the reality show 'Dancing on Ice' after unfavorable judgment from tV audience.
According to reports, members of the public take in complained that the presenter's dresses ar as well revelation.
Responding to the complaints on ITV show 'Loose Women', Willoughby said: "It's just the weirdest thing that has ever so happened - like I've been living in individual else's human beings the last deuce weeks."
"My body dictates that it suits certain things, so I always fall apart the saame style of dress. Unluckily those ar the things that fix attention. It would be nice if the publicity was, 'Isn't she goodness at her job?'."
She too told The Mirror: "I can't think the stir it caused. I like to have on feminine wearing apparel and I've had hoi polloi approach up to me in the street saying how much they liked it."